Monday, March 12, 2007

The Most Amazing Woman In The World

This blog has a muse. OK, there are a few muses (Brandon Flowers, can we *ever* get enough of you? We thought not). Much as I'd like this fellow to the right as our mascot, I'm afraid that at least one Latina is less than thrilled with the choice...although certainly, one cannot but appreciate Jigsaw's dedication to his craft. Even if he did forget to create a more compelling plot for Saw III. Donnie Wahlberg, where did you go?

In any event, the true muse is none other than the gorgeous, perfect, *disciplined* Vicky Beckham. Whereas I may eat a McGriddle meal (complete with extra hash browns and Starbucks grande almond steamer) for breakfast on a Saturday morning, Posh has consumed a cup of green tea. While I eat a Mexican tortilla soup with bread and egg salad sandwich and a king size Snickers for lunch, Posh has eaten a piece of sushi and three edamames. And for dinner, when I eat mac and cheese in a box plus multiple gin-and-tonics, Posh consumes a martini and some leeks. God, do I love her. I can't wait until she moves here and spends every waking moment on Robertson, eating at the Ivy and shopping at Kitson. It's not ahead of the curve, but it's so Posh!

NB: I love the fake jaguar on the cover of her album. Is it supposed to be real? Scary? Sexy? The enigma of Posh!

No comments: