Monday, May 7, 2007

Make-Our-Day Monday?


Las Latinas are happy. And not drunk or high. These are a few of our favorite things (today):

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition's Ty Pennington was arrested early Saturday morning in L.A. on suspicion of being under the influence of alcohol and drugs while driving.

The Advocate's Adam Levine interview. Sample -

Q: Do guys ever hit on you? A: Not outwardly. Not, 'Hey, you wanna make out?' It doesn't happen to me. I don't know why. But I never really pick up on when I'm getting hit on anway - unless i'm into it, and then I just convince myself that they're hitting on me...I'm not into d***. I wish I were. It would be so much easier. Because, you know, men have a certain camaraderie with each other that's easygoing and kind of simple, when you think about it. Sometimes men and women clash mentally, although physically it works out.

Q: If you were into guys, who would be your type? A: Oh, there are beautiful men out there. Antonio Banderas is gorgeous. Well, maybe not so much anymore. He peaked around "Desperado." I mean, every male secretly wants to have sex with Brad Pitt, but that's a given.

The above hott picture of Larry King.

No comments: