Saturday, April 7, 2007

Jordan Quote of the Day

“I’m not enjoying this pregnancy. I’m the biggest I’ve ever been. I can’t bear to look at myself in the mirror. I can still get my legs and bum into my size zero jeans but I’ll be doing my DVD workout and juicing regime to get back in shape after the birth.”

Las Latinas cannot even make sense of Jordan's quote. Are sizes radically different in England? Does "size zero" mean something Las Latinas don't understand? Because no matter how you look at it, you can't get much smaller than zero. Jordan, your unfailing chav-ness has endeared yourself to us, but sometimes...well, sometimes it wears a bit thin. And let's be real, it's not your body that has suffered during the pregnancy. No, we'd say it's your skin that has been crying for relief. Either way, we can't wait to watch your reality show (unless it rivals Posh's show...in which case, obvs we pick Vic).
Source

No comments: